Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Today on the J I saw some dude riding a unicycle down Church Street. His name is probably Steve since he was wearing Reebooks and only one glove.

Right as I was hoping that Steve was going to get doored by the Mini Cooper parked in front of Eric's Chinese Restaurant some asshole spilled his coffee all over me. And wouldn't you know it but the perpetrator was none other than Laptop Man.

This is the same dick I had a showdown with two weeks ago for the last seat on the J. Unless it's the cute Green Purse Girl or the super Old Creepy Dude that works at the Adult Video Store I typically Ro-Sham-Bo passengers for the seat in these situations. But Lap Top Man just ignored the fact that we got to the seat at the same time, sat down and opened up his Laptop in my face as to say "Eff Off".

I really do hope that Steve safely got to where ever he was going. Laptop Man, well, I hope his Lenovo is coffee proof.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

The Conducter asks:

At the same time the J and Matias Grey depart form Church and Dolores at 8:30 AM. The train takes its published route at an average speed of 18 mph. Matias Grey departs on a mountain bike at 22 mph on a different route that encounters the J at Duboce and Church were Matius has stopped for a cup of coffee.

Question:

Does the beloved J or the bastard Matius Grey reach the Embarcadero station first and at what time?

This is The Conducter