Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fool you once, shame on me



It absolutely baffles me that with all of the posted comments, suggestions and criticism that I've received that nobody has called me out on finishing the race. "Yeah you ride the J from Day to the Bay, but what about Balboa Park?" Okay, you got me. How can I blog about the J without fulling tasting the fruit that it bares.

So on a recent trip to SFO it was decision time. Take a cab or take the J to Balboa Park and transfer to BART like a man. I knew what I had to do.

I boarded the J at 30th going outbound. I was feeling pretty good as the J hit San Jose Street but as we approached Glen Park my nerves got to me. I wanted to roll out of thing naked at 15mphs Walter Sobchak style. But I knew I couldn't let YOU down. I knew I couldn't let myself down. When I exited the J at the Balboa Park Station it was the happiest moment of my life.

1 comment:

an indian too said...

this is a perfect example of a good post becoming an excellent post due to an apropos lebowski citation.

-your patrick swayze to my demi moore, while throwing clay (?)